Self catering holiday cottage in the Forest of Dean.
A charming cottage located in the village of Clearwell close to good pubs & restaurants. Clearwell Castle, Clearwell Caves, Puzzlewood and Perrygrove Railway are all close by and the property is well suited for walking, cycling and short break holidays.
A cosy base for those wanting to explore the wonders of the Forest of Dean with ease or for those attending a wedding at Clearwell Castle.
Foxglove Cottage has three bedrooms, a king, a double & a twin, it comfortably sleeps six (plus an infant and up to two well-behaved dogs). The Cottage is child friendly with a travel cot, high chair, fire guard and stair gates available.
There is parking to the front and a small pretty courtyard area to the rear of the property with a lockable shed for overnight bike storage.
- Sleeps six
- Pretty courtyard with dining furniture and BB
- Child friendly
- Dog friendly with two well-behaved dogs allowed (permitted on ground floor only)
- Wood burner with firewood provided
- Well equipped kitchen
- Electric oven & induction hob
- Washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Walks on doorstep
- Central access to many tourist attractions
- Country Pubs within walking distance
- Shed for bike storage
- WiFi, CD player & digital radio
- TV with freesat, DVD player & selection of DVD’s
- Towels provided
- Monmouth & Chepstow with their range of shops are only a short drive away